dxn code strike in a hot weather kind of day like

dxn code strike in a hot weather kind of day like we have very often more often than not in Austin Texas so jury's out on that the main thing that I think is kind of weird is just that this brand is called unnatural there's really nothing unnatural about this it is very yes I'm sure that their ingredients are very natural but the effect of this makeup is not natural I don't feel like any way I am a big fan of a natural makeup look and well I think this is beautiful I could never see myself wearing this much makeup every single day it doesn't feel natural for me might just be my preference but I'm just not a full beat kind of girl that said other caveat caveat to the caveat is that I think I would glass we use that cream bronzer again I never been a cream contour kind of person but that was a a really beautiful color it has this really nice kind of rich warmth to it that isn't oranjee the powder bronzer was Orange II probably won't be using that again I have plenty of bronzers that I like better but the cream bronzer was really really pretty really flattering and not that hard to blend I felt like it was really easy to kind of get it to cooperate with the foundation I could probably get it to work with a primer alone or a more lightweight foundation I'm gonna be testing some more foundations coming up soon I just ordered four foundations from the ordinary to test for you guys so we'll be looking at those soon I should be looking at some red earth beauty foundations and skincare here soon as well and basically I'm just kind of trying to zero in on the products that I want to



comments I bet you guys have some great ideas things that I would never think of or find on my own so please share those with me and I will be happy again to test those on my channel so yeah to recap I might use the foundation again there's no po dxn code strike Buy int in showing you guys these little things they're just little containers you can't believe a certain one from the other I might use the foundation again I probably won't use the concealer again the concealer really didn't have enough coverage and it broke up really badly underneath my eyes so I just don't really think that it really communicated with my skin all that well the foundation was the biggest kind of winner out of those two the powder foundation was a big loser I don't know why but they're second lightest shade is like super dark and kind of gray I don't really understand like you guys saw that on camera it was just really odd I didn't


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

countdown keto edge technology in their

gravity theory cream the king of clubs [